Saturday, July 4, 2009

Update on My Life

Last week I got to counsel over at Indian Creek Wednesday through Saturday. I was very blessed while there. I had a great cabin leader with me. The girls in our cabin were great. I know three of them already so that definitely made me more comfortable. God pushed me outside of my comfort zone dealing with a couple of girls with homesickness (one of them ending up going home). The girls got along really well. I don't really know what all to say, but it was great and I can't wait to go back next year!

Saturday after all the campers were gone I took part of Lynette's senior pics. I'm still amazed at how well they turned out. I still have to edit them but most of them aren't going to require much more than cropping. After we finished taking the pictures we sat at The Special Place for over an hour talking. It was really nice.

It's been a whirlwind week since I've been back. Free meal at church was Sunday after the 20s and 30s lunch. I've been spending lots of time with Lynette and Ben. Wednesday night Lynette and I ended up at Denny's with Seth, Becky, and Thomas. Thursday and Friday night I hung out around Vincennes with Lynette, Ben, and Ben. I'd forgotten how much fun just playing around could be. The first night we went to The Memorial followed by Taco Chicken and Wal-Mart. The next night we again met at The Memorial but this time we went to Denny's and then Gregg Park. Swinging is fun. The four of us ended up sitting in the bed of Lynette's truck for over an hour talking, maybe even close to two hours. I'm not really sure since both Lynette's and my phones died.

Today I got to spend all day with Lynette again. It's been really fun spending all this time with her. Some might say that we have too much fun together. I'm so thankfully that God gave me such a great best friend!

No comments: